Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee Outfit Of The Day.

Since today was in celebration of the queen being on the throne for 60 years, which as a Nation im sure we're all feeling very proud to be British today, I went round to my aunties house for lunch and cups of tea ( being traditional Brits.) Now my outfit isn't union jack related, in fact its far from it since i wasn't exactly feeling painting my face red white and blue or parading around in the UK flag but anyways I thought i'd share with you what I wore.

~ beforehand, apologies for the poor quality photos but they was took on my Dell Inspiron Laptop which dosent have the best photography qualities but since I was in a manic rush and this had the option of self timer, why not?





The Jacket - H&M
The Shirt - Vintage boutique ( local)
The skirt - Primark
The tights - New Look
The necklace - Debenhams department store ( Wallace section)
The Bracelet - Pandora
The lipstick - Lady danger MAC with Revlon clear gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.