Followers

Saturday 3 November 2012

Lush pop in the bath review

Firstly I should start by saying sorry guys I know I've been off the blogging scene for some while now, but im back! and what better way to get back into it then to do a lush review since everybody loves lush. So the other day me and my boyfriend went to out local shopping center to watch Madagascar 3(for reference its amazinggggg!)
Anyway and we stopped by topshop and lush, which he treated me to a few things and the first one I've tried out is the 'pop in the bath bubble bar'

Lush says: 'crumble the bar under the hot running tap, let the water make huge piles of bubbles-then you think, you wink, you do a double blink, you close your eyes and jump in.'

So i followed all the instructions and it did make HUGE piles of bubbles but they do start to gradually reduce once your in the bath, i used about 1/3 of the bar so have another 2 uses left yet. Pop in the bath is very beautiful to look at, a blue base with a pink flower on top. The bar cost £2.90 which makes it just a little less that £1.00 per bath if you use it three times which I think is perfectly reasonable. It smells amazing but it does not seem last on the skin once your out the bath. It was very easy to crumble under the water but I found it difficult to break off. Overall it is a good ( not great but good) bubble bar although i'm unsure on if i would repurchase it or branch out to try something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.