Followers

Thursday 15 November 2012

topshop nails

I thought I'd share another nail post with you guys and surprisingly it's another topshop nail polish. because I don't play enough about them ahah.
seriously now I think I'm addicted! I love love love the nail polish line from topshop seriously can not find a fault with them. the one I'm wearing today goes by the title of thread bead. it's a really nice creamy browny nude and its perfect for the autumn/winter season.

what your favourite topshop shade?

3 comments:

  1. looks like a lovely colour, I love the topshop polka dots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried any Top Shop polishes but this one looks a lot like Chanel's Frenzy polish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. Adorable color <3

    Hope you'll visit me, I'll be so grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.