( I completely understand if you are traditional and don't want to alter or add to the standards already set, but for some people it may be an interesting way for them to show respect).
Some idea's i've had
- Just the tradition poppy and pin,
- A poppy badge ( i know they sell them )
- Pick up/make some poppy earring's (click here to see)
- Paint your nails with a poppy design on the accent finger
- Make a poppy designed cake
-Wear red clothing
- Poppy headband/hair clips
- Buy a poppy phone case? (click here to see)
Just a few ideas I thought may come in handy? what are you guys doing this remembrance day..