Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunday cleaning

so today I decided it was about time I should of cleaned my everyday makeup brushes since I've been putting it if for ages. I know I know it's a huge germaphobe thing but I don't find it a joyous or relaxing thing to participate in so the longer it's kept away the better, now before all the advice on how unhygienic it is to not clean my brushes I do spot clean them 2 times a week with just a spray bottle. but today I was talking a full on deep clean in all the nucks and crannies.. using simple baby shampoo and hot water I mauled over the sink giving into the gathered up dirty brushes! it was all worth it since there clean and tidy.. for now!




- if you want a brush collection/review please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.