Followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

just to let you all know there a deal in boots going where if you buy any one of bourjois foundations you get a free full sized mascara which retails for around £9.99.

Theres a choice of two mascara's I chose the elastic one because I saw it advertised and I've been wanting to give it a try but just havnt ever thought of picking it up, The consistancy of this mascara is quite thick although it isnt clumpy and not that volumising because of the thin brush, but it lengthens and seperate great so its perfect for a 'natural barely there' look.

& I just got my normal healthy mix foundation in shade 51 which is the lightest shade, these foundations run very yellow toned ( im a NW15 in mac ) the only downside to this foundation is I dont think theres much variety for much darker skin tones. I was going to pick this foundation up anyway so the fact I got a free mascara was a pretty good bonus.

3 comments:

  1. I have the healthy mix concealer and it works great! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it, i've been contemplating buying it but wasnt sure if it was going to be any good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was going to buy this anyway but now i get a free mascara i will be hurrying to get it!


    chlo @chlowitty blogs
    having a small giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.