Followers

Monday 21 January 2013

NOTD: rosey metalics.





I havn't done a nail post for a white so I I've really been loving the metallic glittery trend recently and trying to get myself away from the dark reds, purples and blacks that I wore over the autumn winter time. This shade in particular which is by No.7 I actually got in one of their Christmas gift bags a few years ago and forgot all about it, unfortunately because it is part of a set it dosent haven't a shade name as it's not to be sold individually. Although I searched for a close enough and reasonably priced dupe and found a Barry M one which you can find on superdrugs website here. I personally feel these shades elongate the finger rather than emphasizing my sausage fingers haha. I do feel that these types of shades will look amazing for the spring summer time against tanned skin and all the sparkles glistening in the sun.

                                                Thanks for reading, Jade xoxo

1 comment:

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.