Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Product storage

Hey guys, if your anything like me you collect and get sent a quite an amount of products which are full sized bottles and you don't have an exact location to put them. Before I started blogging and getting so into beauty I just used to have products in my shelf on the bathroom and that was that done but im collecting more trying out more and the other day I had so many I decided it was time for a proper clean out! I only kept products which I will use or may possibly use in the up and coming season changes. I used old boxes and baskets which I already had around the house just to place everything in and divide it by so its not all just slumped in one massive basket like it was before. The categories I split everything into was fake tan, body creams and body butters, hair care products and facial masks. I do have things like my daily cleanser, facial scrub, exfoliates in the bathroom this is just my excess products if I fancy changing up my regime. This is a really good thing to do if like me you feel your product collection was growing and now i've been able to rediscover products I forgot I had or couldn't find in a while and its also easier knowing everything has a place.



                               Thanks for reading, xoxo Jade






1 comment:

  1. You are stunning! I am so excited to be following your blog.
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock and if you want to follow that would make my day.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.