Followers

Monday 26 March 2012

jewelry organization

I've been trying to find a perfect jewelry organization set up for ages, frankly my rooms small and still undergoing decoration and preparation and it isn't completely finished so I've spent the past months with my jewelry in various random boxes, then 'light bulb' I thought why don't hand them on my door hooks, easy access, I can see what I have to match my outfits & best of all NO TANGLE'S

So heres what I did, just hooked it all up on my stand and I love it now, simples.


Easy peasy.

1 comment:

  1. My room is small too and my jewelry is just all over the place. I like how you put yours stand and door hooks! Great idea!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.