Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

Birthday Wishlist

My birthdays coming up soon so I thought i'd just share with you some of the things I've been eyeing up recently,
please note that I don't want or expect everything on this list, I will be grateful if I get anything because I my parents are paying for me to go on Holidays with all my friends during the summer.




Top shop leggings

Chanel Bronze universal
River Island Striped heels

Ebay Vintage tote bag


M.A.C creme de nude

Leopard print Tee

Nars Lagoona

Black converse

Mac Studio Sculpt concealer





Thanks for reading xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. hey miss i just found your blog and i love it!
    now following you ♥! say hi back sometime?

    also, be sure to enter my *MAC Makeup Giveaway* that i've got going on! what's there to lose, besides a free lipstick of your choice?

    hugs, xo!
    * BarbieBombshell.com *

    ReplyDelete

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.