Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

False Lash review.

I love wearing false lashes & I use them all the time, expensive ones, inexpensive one and for me theres really no difference as long as you have a secure glue ( I use DUO) . In body care I picked up these £0.99p lashes which were a steal.

I dont understand why people pay rediculous prices for lashes, i mean they all do the same job right & who is really going to notice a 99p pair of lashes as aposed to a £10.99p pair. not me thats for sure!



Before:


As you can see my lashes are some what sparse short and just all over the place.


After:


Now they dont look exactly on my lash line becauase they arn't I mearly put the lashes on for the sake of this phorograph so usually I would put eyeliner on to make them blend in. But as the lashes go I think they look longer and fuller.

4 comments:

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.