Followers

Monday 28 November 2011

christmas wish list

With christmas creeping around the corner I've been having to think a lot about what I would love for christmas and thought i'd share my makeup, beauty and fashion cravings with you all.

Top of my list is..
The beautiful Michael Kors very hollywood perfume, this is one of my 'go to' perfumes for all seasons and such a unique scent, it isn't too over powering but still strong enough to smell. It averages for around £35.00 for 30ml in UK so not that expensive compared to some other perfumes.

Second on my wish list to santa is the dior face shimmer in ambre diamond, I've seen many cbloggers and youtubers with this product and it just looks like it gives such a flawless finish on the skin and works with any complexion, but costs £32.00.


Next is my current lush crush, the Mr frost knot wrap gift set looks SO addorable as little present, I would love oppening this up on crimbo day. Its such a festive yet realistic and usefull thing which I would actually use because theres nothing worse than getting loads of bath sets that just stick in a cupboard. Perfect for anybody on a budget as its around £10.00


I've  hinted more than enough for this bag because its so up my street, its classic and vintage with an current feel to it with the brown and black colour blocking, Im in love and its so practical for me to use at collage, if anybody's interested its from www.boohoo.com an online website that has some beautiful pieces.




These black platform heeled boots from topshop are just show stopping and such a statement peice. One of the main presents on my wish list and I guess i'll just have to keen on wishing with the £140.00 price tag, although that may not be expensive compared to most designers it is for topshop.


Thanks for reading, mwah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.